Monday, May 5, 2008

Monkeys in the House

The monkey's arrived today from the wonderful Melanie in Idaho. The Cookie A pattern is Minugs which I have wanted to get my hands on for quite some time.


Lots of monkey goodness, to spoil me, two kinds of sock yarn, lots and lots of chocolate, stickers, body cream two little monkeys to keep me company and a monkey puzzle picture to keep me active. I have not tried the Araucania sock yarn from Chile, the colours a ocean blues and I think would fit the Mingus Sock pattern to a tee.


The Monkey Socks in a dreamy cotton purple, they fit and feel terrific on the feet.
Thank you Melanie for making me feel very special and making my monkey dreams come true.

1 comment:

Arianwen said...

I love the colour of those monkey's. Cotton? perfect for summer.