Thursday, May 1, 2008

Outside Geese




Flying Geese outside

Child's Ragan Cardigan from Cabin Fever. The Top Down for Toddlers is a wonderful book, easy patterns, knitted top down and very little finishing. If you hate the finishing part of knitting this is a book for you, once you weave in the ends and sew on the buttons and block you are finished.

I knitted this in Frog Tree Silk/Cotton, the yarn is a Rosy Pink colour. I was very disappointed to find that it had no care instructions on the ball band. I blocked by hand, it bled a little, I popped it into the dryer for about 20 minutes, shaped and finished dryer on top of the dryer. I had the yarn in stash, my LYS had a sale last year and I bought about six balls, the cardigan used almost four balls.


Yarn: Frog Tree Silk/Cotton (from stash)
Needle: size 5 US
Size: Toddler 3 to 4 (for grand daughters birthday in May)
Buttons: Joann's ($1.50 for a card of 3)

No comments: