Saturday, September 15, 2007

Monkey Socks (for swap pal)
Tree Frog
Sangria Stripe

Yarntini Maraschino


Sock Yarn from White Willow
(440 yards merino)
Autumn Oak colourway.
Reminds me of carmel, burnt sugar, and maple syrup.

Lace Yarn from White Willow.
(880 yards merino)
Autumn Oak colourway.

(ordered from Knit Picks)
I really, really like this book.
Wonderful patterns.
Informative history and techniques section.
Contains top down, toe up, dpns and circular patterns.
6 sets of colourful birch needles
(each set contains 6 needles)
Looking forward to knitting with these happy pins.
The postman arrived about an hour ago and brought a package from the Loopy Ewe (Zen String, Fiesta Baby Boom, and Wollmeise) and another from Wool Girl with the first installment of the Wool Girl Sock Club. I love everything from the Loopy Ewe and will have pictures on Monday. I will wait to post the sock club pictures, but I am overjoyed at the selection of yarn, pattern and extras.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Isobel, what a Sockfest! Those KnitPicks needles look great fun, and I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on with Wollmeise. The colours are just beautiful.
Love Helen

Anonymous said...

You are so productive. I've become addicted to The Loopy Ewe sneakups. Also Sunshine Yarn where I finally bought a ball of Phoenix - so exciting!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the mention mama! ...and might I say that you have been very busy with your socks! Wow! They're all gaw-geous! *grin*

Suzanne said...

Wow! two shipments in one week! nice.

Looking forward to hearing about the Knitpicks DPNS--they look like my kind of needles. I only have one set of each size, and I always have socks on the needles. If these are good I might invest!

Arianwen said...

wow you have been busy. How long does it take you to make a pair of socks? The knitpick needles are lovely colours just the thing for autumn.

Kirstie said...

Lovely socks and, boy, are those needles tempting. Have you knit with them yet?

Anonymous said...

I would be very happy if you come to swap gift with us!
have a nice day!
Mama from France
http://www.sirpriz.com
Swap gift communauty and friends