Thursday, August 30, 2007

Feeling left out................

I have received two of my three swap partners and am enjoying talking with them. I can't tell you who my Monkey Pal is as that's a secret but I have send a couple of annonymous emails and been lurking on her blog. However, I can tell you for the HSKS3, I will be knitting Chrissie, and my package will be going to Singapore. I am feeling a little left out however, as I don't know who will be knitting for me as I haven't heard from either my monkey or swap pal. Perhaps they are enjoying an end of the summer holiday and haven't received my name yet.

The Secret of the Stole has 573 participants are present and it still have over a month to go before it begins. The yarn and bead specifications are posted now, giving you some time to find the perfect yarn and the perfect bead combination.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Isobel,

Got my email and guess what, I'm spoiling you for HSKS 3.

Can't wait to start shopping, I've got a bunch of questions for you, hehe. Will be emailing shortly.

Take care, Your HSKS 3 pal

ps. thanks for the link to the Secret of the Stole, found your blog a few days back and signed up, lol.