Thursday, May 31, 2007

Meet Asics



James called from Boulder early yesterday morning to let me know he had sent me a couple of pictures. As he ran in the Bolder Boulder on Monday, I thought, race pictures. When I opened them up this is what I saw, he has adopted a 6 month old Chow/Golden Retreiver mix from the Boulder Humane Society. Look at those paws, this is going to be a big boy - but who could resist that blue tonge and love eyes. James has already signed up for "puppy classes" and is working on socialization with other dogs, people and especially children. I hope Asics likes to run, because whether he likes it or not, he's going to be a running buddy, after all he's going to have to live up to his name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog, Isobel. I saw it mentioned on the R. forum. I've enjoyed reading the archives. I bought my first skein of handpainted sock yarn yesterday and can't wait to meet it in the flesh.(Sunshine yarn)