The embroidered face.
(sorry it's fuzzy)
What I learned:
1. Knit smaller ears, and perhaps double stranded for more stability.
2. Sew legs onto body before the arms.
3. Pin head securely to body before stitching
4. Don't treat the body as if it were a teddy bear and pull arms and legs to tightly
5. Keep tweaking the pattern, until I am satisfied with size and shape.
I think I may also try knitting it in cotton, as I have some really nice natural organic cotton and it might be a little more durable for play.